Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back in the swing of things...

We're somewhat trying to get back into a routine before we are back to school and work tomorrow. The kids have been staying up late, and we've been watching movies and they've been playing games. They have been sleeping in nearly every morning, so this morning it was early to rise so we can be early to bed for the new week. Gage was not liking me when I woke him up this morning! In some ways I am ready to get back into some normalcy, but in some ways I am not ready for the relaxation to be over. Laundry is almost done. House is pretty much in order, and Steve is installing the TV and DVD mount on Drake's wall so I can have the top of his dresser back! It's hard to believe our 17 day stretch has already come to an end!

No comments: