Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Zach Martin wanna be...

Gage's favorite show is The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. So much so, that he wants his hair to look exactly like Zach's! Now I don't know if you have seen the show or not, so I have included a picture of what the boys' hair looks like. I think they look like they have mullets. Steve thinks they look like girls. We are both biting our tongues while Gage's hair grows out. We are more fans of a clean short hair cut on boys, but we are trying to give him his space to do his own thing. I know that sometimes you just have to let them be, and let them express themselves in their own way, but inside I really want to tell him he has to get it cut 'because I am the mother and I said so and that's why!' But I won't. I will wait it out. Grit my teeth. Pray it's a phase.


Zach and Cody Martin (Dylon and Cole Sprouse) from the Suite Life.

Here is what Gage's hair looked like for school pictures just this September.

And here he is now...only half way there...and driving me crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually, i think it's starting to look better now. i'm starting to like it. :)