Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hard work = fun day!!

So my sister and I planned to take the kids today to the bowling alley for their new $3 Glow-n-bowl Thursday's, but I sort of threatened my boys with it by saying that they had to help me clean the garage yesterday if they wanted to get to go today! (Hey...I'm the mom...I can do that!) Surprisingly they eagerly complied! We were a great team! And today they were a great team together having fun bowling and playing on the toys at Grant School and sharing Hawaiin Shaved Ice at my house afterwards!

The glow-n-bowl pictures never turn out the greatest, but they are fun!
They were dancing, and singing, and doing some silly bowling moves...
like sliding on their bellies and Drake using the ramp to push his ball down the lane!



And the pictures on the toys, well, they speak for themselves...just fun!!
And a great place to play I might add!!





And what's a hot day without Hawaiin shaved ice and cousins!!!


A great ending to a great day!!

No comments: