Ahhh!!! What a lovely summer day we had!! Our Father's day weekend was spent enjoying family, sharing drinks and conversation, and soaking up the rays in the cool, cool river at Bass island! It's what Steve wanted, and it was his day afterall...but really I wasn't arguing!!! :) Steve's Aunt and Uncle from St. Louis were in town with their kids, so we figured it was a perfect time to take the boat out!
He's growing to love the beach!!
He's growing to love the beach!!
This boy loves being in the water!
This is Steve's Uncle Randy's daughters, Shelby and Aubrey.
Very sweet girls!!
(And look at those blue skies!! )
Aunt Marji and Ali catching up.

Chillin'!!
Chillin'!!
"Hey Ali!!! I think you got enough sunscreen on Nick's back!!!
I don't know...just sayin!"
(and again with the blue skies! )
The gang on a group float!
No comments:
Post a Comment