This week Mrs. Woods' first grade class put on the play 'Three Billy Goats Gruff,'' and family was invited to watch. So Drake and I and Steve attended. It was so cute, and they did a great job!! Gage did well at speaking loudly and clearly enough for everyone to hear. He played the big billy goat, and he had quite a few lines. I never heard him practice at home one time. He had told me that there was one line that he had to say that he was nervous he was going to mess up. I forget now, but it was something like "Like the troll prefers....(something, something, something)" It was kind of a tongue twister. He did great, though, and never messed it up! I was so proud of him!! As I watched him up there with all of his confindence I could just feel how much he is growing up, and my eyes welled up several times. I realized this is just the beginning of so many lumps in my throat and being so proud of him that it physically hurts!!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment