Sunday, October 25, 2009

Carving our perfect pumpkins...

The boys really got into their work this year! It is so fun to have Drake just old enough to be able to join in and really be into the whole experience this year! And it is neat to see Gage showing him the ropes and sharing what he already knows with him! I am truly blessed with these two!





Taking a deep breath as he removes the guts! :)


And look at this C-R-A-Z-Y guy!




Sometimes it's hard to believe they are only 8 & 4!




And the results!


The boys do their pumpkins and Steve helps them and then I always design one too! So Gage's is on the top step then Drake's in the middle and mine on the bottom! How fun to see them lit up!




2 comments:

Breanna Maurer said...

i can't believe gage was holding his breath. that's hilarious!! hehe.

Jean said...

I know! He does ok once he gets going...it's diving in to the guts at the beginning that gets him a little nausious i think!