Thursday, December 3, 2009

How Will We Ever...


So my kids have recently become obsessed with listening to music. One has an MP3 player and one has a radio/CD player or they use the PSP. They have headphones and an I-Dog speaker. CD's. ITunes. Old songs. New songs. Country songs. They are constantly singing and carrying these things around. We have to practically yell to ask them a question because they can't hear us over their music. It is totally and utterly the cutest thing in the world to see them singing all the words to these songs! Hearing Drake sing the words to a Taylor Swift song makes my heart skip a beat!! Seeing Gage get up and dance to a Black Eyed Peas song like there is no tomorrow puts a smile on my face as wide as the ocean!! I beam everytime I think about how they truly love music, and I get giddy when I think that someday they may follow their love of music and sing or play the guitar! The only problem with all of this is these are all things we bought them long ago. Some things more than a year ago. We are about to embark on yet another Christmas filled with lots and lots more new gifts, and they are just getting to the ones from the last Christmas and before!! They are just now realizing what they have had sitting in their drawers for a year!! How are we possibly going to fit more toys, more things in their tiny little rooms? I'm thinking of regifting. :)

No comments: