My oldest threw up at his grandmother's house yesterday during our Mother's Day cookout. Thought it was due to the fact that he was running around like no body's business after guzzling some pop and not eating. He felt fine after, and when we got home he rode his Rip stick around the driveway. A while after coming in he announced his stomach was hurting again, and he was running a low grade fever. Today we stayed home. Feeling blah on this blah kind of day!
Gage just kind of hung around all day. Coming downstairs every now and then.
Drake played in a warm, bubbly bath until he was totally wrinkly.
And I answered the door when they came to spray the lawn with no makeup and no shower....in my lounge pants. And profusely kept eating these heavenly cookie dough chunks! I'm not so much into baked chocolate chip cookies, but these I could eat all day! I know. Weird. And I didn't even buy them! My husband did!
No comments:
Post a Comment