15 years ago
Friday, January 16, 2009
Day 3 of nothing...
I seriously don't think I could do any less than I have in the last 3 days! The boys have been getting along pretty well considering we have literally been stuck inside this house for the last 3 days due to the dangerously cold temperatures. They have been kind of doing their own thing so I'm bored. I'm Googling anything and everything I possible can. I need to get groceries, but I don't want to go out! Hence the reason we had grilled cheese and ramen noodles for lunch! Mmm! I got the official call that I will be going back to West Middle School to work next week. I am excited and sad all at the same time. I love working there, but I am going to miss being at Gage's school. Gage is sad that I will be leaving. He only sees me maybe 5 minutes a day...if we get lucky...but I think he likes the security of me being there, and he likes being able to just ride to school and home with me. We jam out to the Jonas Brothers in the mornings after we drop off Drake. I think he is going to miss that the most of all! We both knew that I would not get to stay there past this year anyway, so it will be ok. We will be fine. I'm not looking forward to telling the teacher I currently work for, though. That's always the worst part. So, another night in tonight. Steve is doing yet another remote start. Think I'll make homemade pizza. And watch a movie. And Google some more. I don't know how much more I can take!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment