On Sunday we attended a reception at the Art Center where each of the grade school art classes had created different scenes on small canvases that were placed in mural form on the walls. They were beautiful and fun to look at. Gage found his right away, and we found lots of friends tiles from Madison and other schools, too. He was so proud to show off his work and all the others, too! I even got to see all the artwork done by the kids from the classroom that I used to work in at Madison, too. Gage invited Steve's mom and dad and they had walked from their house since it is just around the block, so the boys took a nice stroll back with them to their house where we met them. It was a nice day, despite the fact that we missed the Easter Bunny at Weed Park by like 20 minutes! Surprisingly the boys were ok with the fact that he must have had to move on to another egg hunt. :)
Gage and his tile!
(And I have to totally give
props to Amy for the idea of the black and white
picture with just color on the tile....I hope you don't mind
that I copied you...it was such a perfect way
to make the tile stand out on it's own that I had to do it too!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment