I'm a little behind as this post should have been posted a week ago. Steve's cousin Jenny got married and had asked me to be a part of making her wedding cake (I was just not ready to do the entire thing) so she had a lady do the 4 teir cake in the middle and I made two 8" round cakes to sit along side of it. I was nervous, and it was a terrible day for weather. The wedding was last Saturday, and I had to deliver the cake to the reception hall right in the middle of the huge snow flake storm! It went well, though ,and our cakes "matched" rather nicely for making them seperately. The boys had fun at the reception dancing to Uncle Andy's tunes, and we got to hang out with the family a little bit.
Here is one of my 8" rounds.
And this is Doris' cake and my two 8" rounds on the side.
She hadn't put the flowers on mine yet or the cake topper on either,
but you get the idea.
And the boys dancing to "Chicken Fried."
And Clayton dancing with his little sister, Lexi.
No comments:
Post a Comment