with pink eye!! On Friday afternoon when I picked up Drake from Becky's his eye was very red and itchy and a bit swollen, but once we left her house it began to go down even before we got home. As the night progressed it went back to normal, so we chalked it up to his allergies and the fact that he is not taking his allergy medicine right now. The weekend went by, and he was fine. Until Monday afternoon that is. Becky called me around 1:00 pm at school and told me that his eye was very red and swollen again but this time it had green goopy stuff coming out of it. I went and picked him up and got him into Dr. Sojka as soon as I could only to find out that he has pink eye. I kind of thought that, but was unsure with him being off of his allergy medicine and the fact that it went away on Friday after we left. He said that Friday may have been a flare up, but today it was definitely pink eye. He prescribed Vigamox drops. So an office visit copay and a tiny bottle of eye drops added up to a grand total of $92!!! Yup!! $92!!! This is one expensive little boy we have here!!
The pictures don't show very well just how
red and swollen his eye was. Or the green
goopy stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment