See this!!! This is my soon to be 8 year old boy!!
And see this!!!
This is him dying to open his gifts while I make him pose for a picture with his cousins!!
And this!! This is me making him read his cards before he can open his present!!
And this!!! This is him basking in the glory of new Transformers!!!
Which brings me to this!! The Transformer cake that he just had to have!!
And this. This is him trying to blow out his candles before the wind does!!!
And see my little guy!! This is him eating only frosting and homemade ice cream!!
(notice I left out the word cake!!)
And these!! These are my mother and my niece humoring me by smiling while I click my camera in their face!! :)
And this. Well this is the end of my story because the others threatened me and said I couldn't put their picture on my blog!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment