Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Party #2...

For this party we had Steve's family over and decided that since the weather was so nice we would enjoy the chance to have a second cookout!! This time we had pork chops and cheesy potatoes and corn. Steve outdid himself on the chops!! They were perfect!! I made another cake and homemade ice cream. We were entirely way over our limit for calorie intake this weekend!!! Needless to say...It was yet another great party and Gage got more wonderful gifts!!! He had another fun night playing and hanging out with cousins! He even had a couple of great grandmas and a great grandpa there! It was another nice night!


Here is some of the family just visiting with each
other and watching Gage open his presents.

Cousin Drew brought a couple of friends along!


And here's Grandpa Chuck with Great Grandma Ruth.


The birthday boy opening gifts.

And the cake! For this night he wanted a "tiger" cake, so I took a picture that I had of Gage bottle feeding a tiger at the fair and some pictures of other animals that I have taken at some zoos and I made a collage out of them for the top of the cake.


Drew even brought over his dogs for the party!!
And Gage played with his new Air Hogs Helicoptor that he got.

And him and Drake talked Uncle Farmer and Aunt Ali's boyfriend, Nick, into putting Transformers together with them!!

Lexi and Clayton came to play.

And we ended the night with the big boys begging Uncle Steve to let them set off some fireworks, and we all know that it didn't take much to talk him into it!!!

And Drake and Clayton excitedly watched the show!!!

It was a grand weekend and we enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: