My little guy turned 4 on the 19th! I am not going to get into what this day symbolizes to me because I have already shared that story with all of you, but I will say that each year that I am reminded of our rocky start together I can't help but treasure that we hit yet another milestone! I seriously cannot believe we are celebrating 4 years already!! It is amazing how fast it goes!! The weather has been chilly. The colors are absolutely brilliant every where you look these days, and Drakey is old enough now to really enjoy the Halloween decorations and festivities!! We spent his day together as a family. The boys love to have our undivided attention on their special day. In the morning we had a giant cupcake cake and a present awaiting the birthday boy. Then we hit Chuckie Cheese to play games, had a nice birthday lunch at Red Robin (because none of us care for Chuckies pizza) and hit the theater to catch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs in 3D after a bit of shopping. The boys had a great time! It was an absolutely beautiful day out!
Since Drake's birthday was on a Monday we waited until the following Friday to have his birthday party. We invited the whole family over for supper and cake and ice cream in the garage. The birthday boy wanted a "Black Spiderman birthday" so since I aim to please...I did my best to create a black spidey cake!! And here he is....
He was truly spoiled by each and every family member! It was like Christmas morning for this little boy!! Transformers, GIJoe, Star wars, race tracks, swords, movies....you name it...if it was "boylike" he received it!!! Lots of noisy things that are driving his dad crazy!!! :) It truly was a wonderful party for my "big" little man!!! Happy, happy birthday my sweet boy!!! We love you with all our hearts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment