Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oooh how I love our fall pumpkin patch escapades!!

The colors! The smells! The weather! The beautiful backdrops for photos! Each year I get more and more excited to enjoy this day with my family! I was worried we had waited too long to go pick pumpkins this year, but the weather cooperated nicely for us. Sunny but chilly enough for sweatshirts! My favorite! We made a whole day of it! Stopping at several different spots along our way! We located the perfect pumpkins and went through one of the cutest little shops, too! The boys really enjoyed it, and we had a great little lunch together, too! I feel so amazingly special to spend time with my sweet boys like this! They are at the perfect ages to enjoy these kind of adventures! And just look at these faces...


















PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!

2 comments:

Breanna Maurer said...

uh oh, jean. you gave me WAY TOO MANY pictures to have fun editing with picnik!! im never gonna get off the computer now!! hehe. i find that i enjoy the crisp iowa fall weather a LOT more now that i'm older. it's gorgeous. absolutely nothing like it! great pics! <3

Jean said...

Too funny! You do a good job with all the pictures!! They look adorable when you get done! I totally have Photoshop and I just can't seem to find time to play around and learn it all! You would like Picasa 3 also!! You can make super neat collages and do a lot of fun stuff and it is super simple to figure out!