Friday, March 19, 2010

A little road trip...

It's been a while since I posted, but honestly we haven't done much to post about! We've been hibernating! We're glad to see the snow go away and all the green reappear! It's so refreshing to be able to go out with just a jacket on! We didn't do anything special on this year's spring break, but we did enjoy taking the boys to the Mississippi River Museum in Dubuque on one of the nicest days of the week. Steve's parents came along and enjoyed the day with us. We shed our jackets and actually got a little bit hot! We took the Iowa side route on the way there and the Illinois side on the way back. I love Iowa, but there's nothing like a ride along the river in Illinois! Always beautiful scenery! The boys had a ton of fun! They were absolute angels the entire day! And I mean ALL DAY! We left at 10:00 am and didn't return home until nearly 9:00 pm! Couldn't be more proud of them!

One of my favorite pictures of the day!

No comments: