Thursday, April 9, 2009

School's out...

for the Holiday weekend! Drake had an Easter Egg hunt at Becky's today and got a big sand pail filled with goodies for Easter! He loves her so much!! So much so that I catch him calling me AND Steve "Becky" a lot of times! I think it's cute and funny! Gage also got to participate in an Easter Egg hunt with his class and got a treat and goodies in an Easter cup! I rented a couple of movies to watch so we could veg and hang with the boys tonight after this hectic week. Meeting up with some old friends this weekend while Steve stays home with the boys. I'm excited because one of them I haven't seen in years!! It will be nice to catch up! Except she is probably really skinny and I am not, but she is a friend and she won't care none-the-less. Planning on getting the boy's picture taken with the Easter Bunny and coloring Easter Eggs, too. This is one of my all time favorite things to do with the kids!! I love to color Easter Eggs! Then making a bunny cake for Easter dinner at Steve's Grandma's on Sunday, and maybe something with all the hard boiled eggs we will have! Should be a fun weekend and apparently no less hectic than the week was, and I am hoping for at least one warm day so we can enjoy some outside time somewhere in there, too.
Drake with his surprise from Becky!

Gage's goodies from school.

No comments: