Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Story teller....

Drake decided that he wanted to take a bath and play toys today. After he was done, and I was drying him off, I noticed a red scrape mark on his neck. I showed him in the mirror and I asked him how he got it. He just kept looking at it, so I said "Did you do that here, or at Becky's, or with a toy or something?" And then he said "Oh yeah! Yeah. In da tub, mommy. That tiedowel did it. The tiedowel!" I seriously had NO idea what he was saying. I had to ask him to say it several times, and finally he got so frustrated with me that he said "Here. I will show you mommy." So I put him down and he went to the tub where all the toys still were that he was playing with during his bath and he pulled one out and turned around to me and said "See. Tiedowel!" I said "Ohhhhhhh. Crocodile!" Then he said "Yeah. Him did it. Him hurt my neck when he whipped me with his tail!"
Really. :)

No comments: